- Collective Voice to engage and influence Government and other stakeholders on issues of concern to NGOs.
- Sharing, Learning, Networking, and open debate on topical issues for engagement.
- Representation of members’ views and interests in lobbying for relevant policy change.
- Opportunity to stand for election to TooroNet Governance Organs such as the Board. Members can provide comments and offer recommendations to the Governance Organs on matters relevant to the activities of TooroNet/KANCA.
- Technical specialized advice and support on different aspects to enable your organization to grow and improve its work.
Mar 2017 21